Sunday, September 26, 2010

There is nothing like...

walking home by yourself in your favorite short dress down 5th avenue at 2AM while all your friends are still at the club getting hammered.  I walked down 5th avenue with my IPOD, a favorite device of mine. I let the music fill my inner being and I  know that I have all the courage in the world to handle whatever life might throw my way.    It's wonderful knowing that you have your health, your family and an interesting circle of friends and random acts of intriguing conversations to pump you up.  Amen to the single girls who give it their all to make their lives interesting in a city where things can seem so mundane and boring.  I wish and hope that all those women out there find what they are searching for whether it be love or anything else that inspires them to keep moving forward.  Lots of love.  xoxooxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment