Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chow down at MR CHOW in Miami.

The gals I met at Chow

  The wait staff is dressed all in white meeting and greeting you as soon as you walk in.  You look around and the room is adorned with white flowers and there are high ceilings lit up with a swarovski crystal chandelier.  The genuine Chinese food is delicious and the portions are big enough to share.  As far as the social life is concerned, it's a mature crowd where you might be able to swing a conversation or two.  The bar scene is not too crowded or too overwhelming.  No guarantees that you will meet the love of your life here, but what is for certain is a good time, a great place to network and interesting people.
     I wound up meeting a 45 year old Israeli man who claimed he sold natural gas for a living.  He had a group of Colombian women with him.  When one of the women asked me to come back home with them, I knew it was time for me to return to my hotel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment