Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I never wear rings and this is why.....

  This past week, I was having dinner with my parents at Prime 112 in Miami.  There were these two gentlemen sitting across from us at another table.  I saw them look over a few times as we were eating dinner. 
  Coincidentally the following day I bumped into one of these guys at the pool at the Fontainebleau.  We were staying at the same hotel.  We began talking and he said that while I was eating dinner the night before, he and his friend were "sizing" me up.  His friend happened to be single and they were trying to figure out my age, whether I was from Miami and if I was married. The first thing they did was look at my hands (Then they looked at my shoes! Men look at shoes more often then not! Who knew!).  I asked him if it would have been more confusing if I had a ring on any of my fingers and he responded that when a man looks at a woman he may be interested in, the first thing he does is look for a ring "anywhere" on the hand.
   At a quick glance rings can be confusing and this is exactly why I never wear a ring on any of my fingers.  :))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment