Friday, October 29, 2010

Introducing "NYC guy next door." The male perspective.

  Hello, my name is R.R.   I am writing these contributions to Orli’s blog so I can share my 13 years of experience living mostly as a single 36 year old man in NYC. 

  I grew up in a middle class family in suburban Philadelphia and attended prep school and the University of Texas on a football scholarship.  I moved to New York ready to compete and succeed in the greatest city in the world.  I attended Columbia University and NYU for grad school and started my own construction/real estate development firm in 2001. I love to travel, hang out with friends and try to live life to the fullest every day. 

  I still believe that NYC is the greatest city in the world and that every day brings new opportunities and adventures.  I also believe that every day brings the opportunity to meet the woman of my dreams and it sure is fun just figuring it out on my search for the "one."

No comments:

Post a Comment